- Dealing with various clients, including those who make you feel inferior;
- Being confident in your own ability;
- Understanding and working through imposter syndrome;
- Understanding why our brains work the way they do
- Feeling confident when you're outside of your coaching relationship e.g. when clients see you out competing
- Learn NLP techniques
- Improving your client's performance & confidence
- Supporting them with their mindset, a unique thing for riding instructors that will set you apart from your competitors
- Helping them to overcome overwhelming nerves and fear
- Teaching them how to deal with 'comparisonitis'
- Learn how to promote yourself on social media without feeling overwhelmed
- Setting realistic goals & intentions
- Learning why clarity will be your best friend when it comes to being fully booked
- Getting pricing right!
This course aims to bridge the gap between what you learned during your qualifications and the reality of being a coach.
It would be impossible for your qualification provider to teach you everything there is to know about being a coach. After many hours talking to qualified coaches all over the country, at various different stages of their career, I was able to identify some of the gaps that exist for riding instructors.
By improving mindset, I support equestrians to achieve success and realise their dreams, so that their lives become so much easier, more positive and their riding and day-to-day business running becomes enjoyable rather than stressful or anxiety-driven.
I'm Sophie, an equestrian mindset coach, working with riders and business owners to help them improve their mindset and change their lives for the better.
"I have just finished the most incredible 4 week course, learning tools to cope with mindset issues and essentially training my brain in a whole new way.
This absolutely could not have some at a better time for me. My confidence was at an all-time low. Working with Sophie has totally changed my outlook on, not only competing but on so many aspects of my life."
"Booking into the 4 week course was the best thing I could have done. Within a week I was able to put into practice the tools and techniques given to me by Sophie and I soon found myself able to enjoy eventing again.
Not only this, but I was able to step back and realise that the series of falls has nothing to do with my ability as a rider."
"After investing in Sophie’s 4 week plan, I can honestly say it is worth every penny. I don’t feel like I’m wasting competition fees anymore as I am truly enjoying the sport I love.
It may seem like a large sum to put into yourself (when we are so used to spending copious amounts on our horses) but it has been an absolutely brilliant and necessary investment for me."